Re: Pending translation updates for d-i

Hi Holger,

Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org> (2021-05-30):
> currently we have some pending translation updates for d-i, due to
> some last minute updates from translators :-(
>
> I had pushed that to 11.1 for me already, but now that we still have
> some more weeks until releasing 11.0, what do you think of some more
> uploads?
>
> I know that you have a really hard time currently making d-i
> release-ready, and would understand, if you see an amount of risk with
> such uploads, but on the other hand they would give us 3 more
> fully-translated languages for Bullseye (Arabic, Polish, Japanese).

Thanks for checking. And no worries, I had planned to get in touch with
you to see whether you had some stuff pending anyway (and by the looks
of [1], it seemed it could be the case…).

 1. https://d-i.debian.org/translations.txt

With the cdebconf/gtk+2.0 thing out of the way, I think I'm happy to get
any of our packages uploaded (and unblock'd and unblock-udeb'd) as long
as the only changes are l10n-only. If there are some other commits
stashed in master on top of the most recent upload, please use caution
and check with debian-boot@ & me. :)

Cheers,