[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Pending translation updates for d-i

Hi kibi,

currently we have some pending translation updates for d-i, due to some
last minute updates from translators :-(

I had pushed that to 11.1 for me already, but now that we still have some more
weeks until releasing 11.0, what do you think of some more uploads?

I know that you have a really hard time currently making d-i release-ready,
and would understand, if you see an amount of risk with such uploads, but
on the other hand they would give us 3 more fully-translated languages for 
Bullseye (Arabic, Polish, Japanese).

What do you think?


Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Fingerprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076

Reply to: