Re: Testing netinst and https mirror issue

Hello,

Thank you for all these details.
Sorry for my reply delay.

I did not see any other answer as you suggested.

Following your troubleshooting, do you prefer to open this bug ?
As you did all the investigation, maybe it would be more efficient to
let you manage the bug?
Or, if I can help/contribute the community, I don't see any problem to
contribute as I can :)

Another suggestion, if the bug cannot be fixed for Bullseye, maybe
should add a note to the release note/installation documentation.

Sylvain