Re: Testing netinst and https mirror issue

Hello Cyril,

Thank you for your reply.

> Which mirror? If its certificate has been emitted by one of the usual
> CAs (see the ca-certificates package[1]), I don't think you should be
> getting any trust issue.
>
>  1. https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/ca-certificates

Fastly mirror by using deb.debian.org
Sorry, I did not specify on my previous message, on syslog log during
the netinst, we can see an issue about certificate.
The error message : Certificate verification failed. The certificate
is NOT trusted.
I think ca-certificate is not loaded/used.
For me it's an issue about  missing root certificate.

I tested with your suggestion to use mirror/protocol=https in command
line and it works fine :).

I try again without mirror/protocol=https and the issue reappears

To reproduce the issue :
- Start Debian netinst
- Use Graphical expert installation mode
- At the step " configure the package manager" chose https.
- Use default option
Thie issue should be reproductible.

Could you try ?

Note : To avoid doubt, I use ISO as you listed. (it was this iso
previously used)
> For the avoidance of doubt, this matches this specific ISO:
>   https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/amd64/iso-cd/debian-testing-amd64-netinst.iso

Thanks
Sylvain