Change tasksel defaults

Hi,

I’m wondering how to invoke/change d-i so that the defaults for
tasksel are changed but the selection is still shown.

AIUI tasksel is run in the installed system, so patching it and
including a patched build in a self-built d-i image won’t do.

Specifically, I want to preselect no desktop and not “standard”
system utilities… so, basically, everything off except SSH server
which should be on.

I think I can add desktop=none to the kernel command line for the
installer to achieve the first of the two objectives (please correct
me if I’m wrong), but from looking at tasksel I don’t see how I can
achieve the second.

I can preseed tasksel/first but then the selection isn’t shown.

Thanks in advance,
//mirabilos
--
15:41⎜<Lo-lan-do:#fusionforge> Somebody write a testsuite for helloworld :-)