Issues with bullseye installer, graphics related

Hello,

I just tried to install testing/bullseye from DVD (image of 15/02/2021)

I faced 2 problems related to graphics. This is in BIOS mode (didn't try in
UEFI mode)

- The GUI of the installer doesn't display well, it is completely weird in
such a way it is not possible to understand what is displayed. Workaround for
me was to add vga=794 or vga=791. I also faced that problem with buster
installer.

- At 1st bootup, the kernel says amdgpu firmware is missing. Then the system
doesn't enter/start sddm (the GUI). I had to install the firmware manually to
make it work.
Actually the kernel also asked for r8168 firmware which I added too.
Is the installer supposed to install them automatically ? (non-free packages
were enabled at install time)

System runs on Asus PRIME B450M-A Motherboard with AMD Athlon200GE CPU (with
integrated Vega graphics = Raven 0x1002:0x15DD)
Monitor is 17", max resolution 1280x1024

I did accept "non-free" packages during setup since it is in apt/sources.list

Do you think this is considered an issue or is it by design ? Should this be
fixed ? Should I file a bugreport ? In this case towards which package ?
"debian-installer" ?

Thank you
Fab