Re: [AMD/ATI graphics] Missing firmware not declared / kernel modules not included in initrd

Hallo Karl-Heinz,

no surprise, that the problem is still there, because nothing has been done
against it yet :-((

There has been a lot of discussion in some mailinglist on this topic, however
there seems to be not much interest in the installer-team apparently, to do some
changing (or maybe with other words: lack of manpower prevents the team from
fixing this).

I sent a proposal to debian-boot for this, but got no answer (neither positiv
nor negativ) ...

Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Fingerprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076