Re: [debian installation-guide] Call to update translations for Bullseye

Ok, thank you.

Le dim. 17 janv. 2021 à 23:26, Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org> a écrit :
Hi,

Slimane Selyan Amiri <selyan.kab@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, We are 5 contributors, and we will work hard to do this.
> I would like to do this in weblate, the 4 other contributorsthey are more
> comfortable, and it will also be faster.
> thank you.

The installation-guide is now available for Kabyle at Weblate:
https://hosted.weblate.org/languages/kab/debian-installation-guide/

For the installer itself, please stay tuned.
There's a bit to prepare, will be available soon.

Regards
Holger