Re: Creating custom installer where only the Video Driver is changed

Hello again,

One update to my problem- I need 2 other drivers to be replaced as well- so total 3 drivers have to be changed-

(1) Via Chrome9 IGP Driver.(Video)
(2) Via HD Audio Driver (Audio)
(3) Broadcom Netlink Extreme Gigabit Ethernet Adapter Driver(LAN)

Any help would be appreciated.Please refer to my previous email as well on the same issue.

Yours sincerely,
Arvind.