Creating custom installer where only the Video Driver is changed

Hi,

I wish to create a custom Debian installer where only the Video driver used is not the default one- it should be the Via Unichrome Driver (my Video card is a Via Chrome9 IGP- for this card the Linux Unichrome driver is available.)

I understand that I can build my own custom Linux Debian Distro- but how do I get the list of packages which are part of the default XFCE Distro- and then make a single change to install the Via Driver instead of the default Video driver?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks and sincerely,
Arvind.