Re: boot-time accessibility issues

At least if a Braille Display is connected, accessibility resources should be enabled. Also, I don’t think desktops and such should have an accessibility toggle. If it doesn’t bother the visuals, accessibility setting for the desktop GUI itself, not Orca and such, should always be set to on. That way, if a blind person does turn on Orca, the desktop will be accessible. Also, if Fenrir becomes a standard, built into distributions, perhaps have a hotkey to turn it on at this log in, and have a way to set that as default. Also, desktops should come with a key binding for Orca, and display that there is one, and what it is, prominently on their help pages.