Re: [installation-guide] Corrrect filename format for the website?

Holger Wansing, le lun. 13 janv. 2020 21:38:56 +0100, a ecrit:
> The debian website has cn working globally, and it does that with
> <filename>.<lang>.html format.
> So that should do for the installation-guide too, since we have that format
> for html.
> And indeed it works:
> https://www.debian.org/releases/stable/amd64/
> or
> https://www.debian.org/releases/stable/amd64/index

Ah, ok, so we have to completely remove all suffixes in order to get cn.

> Thus, despite of cn being usable for PDF, it would be something like an
> un-documented feature, and therefore I would not count too much on it?

It's probably un-documented indeed. But we'd probably like to keep
having it working somehow (not necessarily with the URLs that currently
happen to be working).

Samuel