Re: stretch EOL point release (9.13) and 10.5 planning

Hi,

Adam D. Barratt <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk> (2020-06-15):
> stretch transitions from oldstable-with-security-support to LTS support
> on Saturday July 4th. As usual, we should aim for the final point
> release to be soon after that, most likely pulling in any remaining
> updates from security.d.o that are still in oldstable-new.
>
> I think Saturday July 11th makes most sense (so freezing opu during the
> transition weekend), but we could potentially stretch (no pun intended)
> slightly further if need be.
>
> We also need to look at the next buster point release in a similar
> timeframe. Can anyone see a reason not to do the two at the same time,
> as usual?
>
> To get the ball rolling, please could you confirm your availability
> for:
>
> - July 11/12
> - July 18/19

Haven't looked at stretch in a while from a d-i point of view, but I
don't think we have any bugfixes pending? I'll have to check what's
happening on the buster front, if anything.

Anyway, I should be available, whatever date(s) get picked.

Cheers,