stretch EOL point release (9.13) and 10.5 planning

Hi,

stretch transitions from oldstable-with-security-support to LTS support
on Saturday July 4th. As usual, we should aim for the final point
release to be soon after that, most likely pulling in any remaining
updates from security.d.o that are still in oldstable-new.

I think Saturday July 11th makes most sense (so freezing opu during the
transition weekend), but we could potentially stretch (no pun intended)
slightly further if need be.

We also need to look at the next buster point release in a similar
timeframe. Can anyone see a reason not to do the two at the same time,
as usual?

To get the ball rolling, please could you confirm your availability
for:

- July 11/12
- July 18/19

Thanks,