Re: Completely switch graphical installer to fonts-noto?

Hi,

Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org> wrote:
> So, now the results:
> All in all, it looks good to me!
> For me, the fonts in nearly all languages look better readable; the lines
> are a bit finer, which improves readability. Of course I am talking as a
> non-mothertongue reader here!
>
> For very few languages, the text uses noteworthy more place than before, which
> might lead to some shortage of place in specific screents.
> Will need to look into this further.
> This probably affects: Arabic, Dzongkha, Tibetan and Uyghur.
>
> All the screenshots compressed are about 19MB, so I have uploaded them again
> to gofile: see https://gofile.io/?c=65DwFs

Since above upload has been removed from gofile in the meantime, I uploaded
the files to
https://people.debian.org/~holgerw/d-i/proposal-to-switch-g-i-to-fonts-noto/20200402/

However, this is not the final attempt, I will need to create new image and
screenshots, when https://bugs.debian.org/956612 is fixed.
So above just for completeness.

Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Fingerprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076