Re: Debian 10.2 LinuxCenter Peterburg

Hallo Holger,

On Wed, 26 Feb 2020 at 03:01, Holger Wansing  wrote:
> I have just tested with an 10.3 netinst amd64 image, and it works as it
> should.
> So, you will need to give more information, in order to be able to help you.
> - which installation image did you use exactly?
> - please provide the installation logs.

The behaviour described is present in the weekly Debian Testing net
install image (I used amd64).

After using the graphical installer in a virtual machine, setting the
root and standard user passwords, and finally restarting, the root
password is not accepted, so the user cannot login as root or use sudo
as a normal user.

Hugh