Re: Debian 10.2 LinuxCenter Peterburg

Hi,

Pichugin_EN <pich777@mail.ru> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> No, it was checked three times. and I intend to repeat it for the fourth
> time. Root is not in the list of users, and when installing the
> operating system, the password is set for it. There is an opinion that
> you do not need to set a password. But for now ...
> I study SUDO, but for a beginner there is too much complex material, the
> professional forgot that the beginner does not know the alphabet and
> gives his explanations for a person of his level

I have just tested with an 10.3 netinst amd64 image, and it works as it
should.
So, you will need to give more information, in order to be able to help you.
- which installation image did you use exactly?
- please provide the installation logs.

Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Fingerprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076