installation-guide for testing

Hi,

we have the installation-guide available for testing at the website now
(say the version built from the latest source package in UNSTABLE).

This is now built automatically, when a new installation-guide package is
uploaded.

In fact, the same counts for stable, so we have now two different versions of
that manual on the website: the latest version for stable and for testing.

This was a long standing issue on the website (release names were hardcoded,
and getting the right version built when we upload the first version for the
next release was always a pain), but that should be over now.

So, the version for stable is available at
https://www.debian.org/releases/buster/installmanual
(as always) and the one for testing at
https://www.debian.org/releases/bullseye/installmanual
however there is no link to that page currently on the website (as long as
bullseye is testing).

Do we want to change that, now that this version is regularly available?
(Info: there is a link to that page in the wiki at
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller )

When visiting the releases/bullseye page at
https://www.debian.org/releases/bullseye/
there is a link pointing to
https://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/
and on that page there is (in section "Documentation") a link to the stable
manual and the git version.
I would suggest - as the smallest variant - to change the "stable" link into
the "testing" one. There is no point in linking to the stable one there, since
at the top of the page, we have
"For official Debian 10.2 installation media and information, see the buster page."
So, no need to link to the stable manual at the bottom of the page.

What do you think?

Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Fingerprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076