Re: Avoiding low-memory warning in preseed mode

On Tue, 01 Oct 2019, Fred Boiteux wrote:
> console. I've digged on Internet, and tried following preseed paragraph,
> without success :
>
> d-i lowmem/low note
>
> Does someone can tell me which sentence is supposed to be used in preseed
> file to skip this manual validation ?

Where did you put that preseed entry? Did you try to put it on the kernel
command line?

I guess the preseed file downloaded from the net or embedded in the boot
media is loaded too late. (You would need to put that in the preseed file
embedded in the initrd if you really want to put it in a file and not in
the kernel command line)

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer