Re: Avoiding low-memory warning in preseed mode

On Wed, 2 Oct 2019 at 22:02, Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org> wrote:
> David, le mer. 02 oct. 2019 21:53:08 +1000, a ecrit:
> > On Wed, 2 Oct 2019 at 21:46, Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org> wrote:

> > Thanks for your work on Debian!!!
> > Thanks for providing a link this time.

> Finding the link took me the time to google for "debian installation
> manual", choose the english language, and look for the "Creating a
> preconfiguration file" item in the table of contents.

Hey, my thank-you was 100% genuine. I noticed that you made
an extra effort to find the link for us, it was helpful to me and so
I said thank you.

It's easy for newbies to get lost in Debian documentation, especially
we don't know what has been superceded or current.
When a developer recommends something, it's helpful.