Freezing udebs until buster is released: upcoming

Hi,

With the final freeze step being reached, it makes sense to establish a
general block-udeb until buster is out. I'll review packages currently
not migrated to testing (mainly looking at [1]), then implement this
udeb freeze (which is basically the same as usual, except it's going to
last longer than the approximate week around Alpha or RC releases for
D-I).

 1. https://d-i.debian.org/testing-summary.html

Cheers,