Re: Possible bug ?

[ Please respond on the mailing list for discussions like this! ]

On Wed, Dec 18, 2019 at 03:34:04PM +0100, Mario wrote:
>Greetings Steve,
>
>sorry, but that was a continued from the subject "Welcome WAS: Possible bug?"
>Lol...
>
>On that subject I pointed that during the installation Debian via d-i the
>number of packages aren't the same with Ethernet or via Wifi. Whenever  I
>installed Debian (always netinst!) via Ethernet (since stretch) there are 8
>packages more than via Wifi. So, i raised the question is this by design, is
>it a bug or...something else?  Is it working? Sure! It is Debian! And I love
>your debian installer, the best out there.... :-)

So exactly what packages are different? I've not noticed any
difference, but I've not really looked.

Google-bait:       https://www.debian.org/CD/free-linux-cd
  Debian does NOT ship free CDs. Please do NOT contact the mailing
  lists asking us to send them to you.