Booting Debian freezes on “[OK] Started GNOME Display Manager”

Dear Debian Help,
Firstly, it is a pleasure to have an opportunity to write you this Email. As a follow up of my Email from yesterday, I would like to send you additional details regarding my problem in which I cannot get Debian to boot properly.
My Laptop Brand and Model:
Lenovo ideapad 330-15ARR
BIOS Version: 7VCN46WW
EC Version: 7VEC46WW
MTM 81D200AQTX
Lenovo SN (the serial number)
UUID Number (UUID number)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 2200U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx
System Memory: 8192 MB
Hard Disk: ST1000LM035-1RK172
ODD PLDS DVD-RW DA9AESH

I also directly asked a question on unix.stackexchange.com concerning the issue so that you can clearly look at it in case that you need additional information.
Thank you in advance for your help,
Billy