[cdrom-detect] Change template proposal

Hi,

one more proposal for a template change:
(debian-l10n-english in CC for template review)

Template: cdrom-detect/cdrom_device
Type: string
Default: /dev/cdrom
# :sl2:
 In order to access your installation media (like your CD-ROM), please enter
 the device file that should be used. Non-standard CD-ROM drives use
 non-standard device files (such as /dev/mcdx).
 .
 You may switch to the shell on the second terminal (ALT+F2) to check the
 available devices in /dev with "ls /dev". You can return to this screen
 by pressing ALT+F1.

This template is from the time where we only had the text-based installer,
and it does not work exactly for the graphical one.
Therefore, I would like to change the second part like this:

"You may want to switch to the shell on the second terminal (CLTR+ALT+F2 in the "
"graphical installer, ALT+F2 for the text-based variant) to check the "
"available devices in /dev with \"ls /dev\". You can return to this screen "
"by pressing CLTR+ALT+F5 respective ALT+F1."

Comments?

Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Fingerprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076