installation guide [Was: Re: Change templates: CD -> installation medium - proposal #2 ]

Hi,

Justin B Rye <justin.byam.rye@gmail.com> wrote:
> Holger Wansing wrote:
> > I would like to change the term "CD" into "installation medium" in the
> > debian-installer.
> > These days our CD/DVD images can also be used for USB sticks, and virtual machines
> > are also quite common, so messages like "Loading components from CD" no longer fit.
>
> This is a good solution for a problem that also affects the
> Installation Guide, since it also lets you leapfrog over the old
> problem of what cover-term to use for "CD/DVD/BluRay media" (the
> Guide says that it's going to use "CD-ROM", then doesn't - #794936).

I have applied similar changes to the installation-guide now, at
https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/installation-guide/commit/64ccfd502a27181f3f1b9cf2254fdc9836710493

Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Fingerprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076