Re: Status of the daily builds

On Mon, Sep 02, 2019 at 05:37:22PM +0200, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
>Hi,
>
>A few days ago, the missing ppc64el builds were finally spotted and that
>was fixed by updating the configuration (new IP for the porterbox) on
>dillon's side.
>
>Now, barriere seems to have been reset [I'm currently reading details
>over IRC but the exact details aren't too important for this mail], and
>I've just reinjected the needed configuration (ssh keypairs and
>configuration on the porterbox, and updated dillon accordingly), and I'm
>running builds manually to check whether some other steps are needed.
>This porterbox is used for both amd64 and i386.

Arg, sorry - noticed that barriere had moved myself yesterday on
another package and it didn't hit me that it would also affect d-i. :-/

>Regarding other archs:
> - arm64 is failing early so the log isn't propagated at the moment:
>      grub-efi-arm64-signed : Depends: grub-common (= 2.04-2) but 2.04-3 is to be installed

ACK - that's just caused by a delay in the -signed upload to
unstable. Should already be fixed.

> - hurd-i386 is FTBFSing:
>      genext2fs: genext2fs:S63freetype-workaround: Invalid argument
> - mips is gone.

Nod. I'll disable the debian-cd stuff for mips too now.

"Every time you use Tcl, God kills a kitten." -- Malcolm Ray