Status of the daily builds

Hi,

A few days ago, the missing ppc64el builds were finally spotted and that
was fixed by updating the configuration (new IP for the porterbox) on
dillon's side.

Now, barriere seems to have been reset [I'm currently reading details
over IRC but the exact details aren't too important for this mail], and
I've just reinjected the needed configuration (ssh keypairs and
configuration on the porterbox, and updated dillon accordingly), and I'm
running builds manually to check whether some other steps are needed.
This porterbox is used for both amd64 and i386.

Regarding other archs:
 - arm64 is failing early so the log isn't propagated at the moment:
      grub-efi-arm64-signed : Depends: grub-common (= 2.04-2) but 2.04-3 is to be installed
 - hurd-i386 is FTBFSing:
      genext2fs: genext2fs:S63freetype-workaround: Invalid argument
 - mips is gone.

Cheers,