Change templates: CD -> installation medium

Hi,

during the now active development cycle, I would like to make some changes on
templates of the installer (affecting translations as well, of course):

Change "CD" into "installation medium"
(such as in "Loading installer components from CD")

Rationale: those template go back to the times where CDs/DVDs were widely
used installation mediums.
However, these days we additionally have USB sticks as popular mediums, at
least. So, I would like to change templates into some generic form, which
work for all installtion mediums.

Any comments/objections?

Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Fingerprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076