Volume group not found after install

Hi all,
I'm trying to install debian testing on X1 Carbon 7th Gen on NVMe local disk.
I'm using debian-testing-amd64-netinst.iso downloaded some days ago:

sha256 190d3ccfc9d04ad64b3d7f031d03e8d14cf13ad3857add9eab653c8f96ed4ff0
 debian-testing-amd64-netinst.iso

If I select "Guided - use entire disk and set up encrypted LVM" the
system finished the installation but when I restarted it I got, in a
loop,

Volume group "xxx" not found
Cannot process volume group xxx

Just for test, I tried an Ubuntu installation from this media:

ubuntu-19.04-desktop-amd64.iso

with LVM+encryption and... it works correctly.

Secure Boot is disabled.
Latest BIOS version could not let me change UEFI to Legacy.
Thank you for any hint,
-f