Re: [debian-installer] Korean installation-guide PDF

Hello,

Sorry for the delays.

2019년 6월 21일 (금) 오전 5:48, Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org>님이 작성:>
> Hello,
>
> Holger Wansing, le mar. 18 juin 2019 23:55:29 +0200, a ecrit:
> > Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org> wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > Changwoo, do you think you can come up with some simple change to let it
> > > build on Stretch?  We can probably make it conditional, so that it's only
> > > the immediate builds which will be using the fonts from Stretch, and
> > > further builds will use the fonts you picked up from Buster.

OK so I found the problem was that fonts-noto-cjk on stretch had only
Noto Sans and Noto Sans Mono, not Noto Serif.

> > It's just a matter of reverting the latest "Improve Korean pdf" changings
> > and thus using WenQuanYi Micro Hei font again until Buster is out.
> >
> > Then, we can switch to the use of Noto * CJK KR font.
> >
> > Any objections against this solution path?
>
> I have now reverted the font part of the commit.

I agree this revert which switch back to nanum fonts. The additional
packages (texlive-lang-korean, fonts-nanum and fonts-nanum-coding)
still need to be installed on build machines.

--
Changwoo