Re: debian buster rc2

Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@panix.com> (2019-06-26):
> Where can I download a validation file for this release?  I'll be testing
> the amd64 iso.  I like to run sha512sum on isos before I test to ensure I
> have a good download of the iso so I don't submit any bogus bug reports
> caused by a less than perfect iso download.

Same place as usual. If you're after the amd64 netinst image, its
directory[1] contains various ISO images, checksum files, but also GPG
signatures.

 1. https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/buster_di_rc2/amd64/iso-cd/

In the HTML header, there's also a link to instructions about verifying what
you're downloading[2].

 2. https://www.debian.org/CD/verify

Cheers,