Re: commit rights on salsa for d-i-manual

Hi,

Am Montag, 28. Mai 2018 schrieb Cyril Brulebois:
> Hi,
>
> Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de> (2018-05-28):
> > > GitLab: The project you were looking for could not be found.
> > > fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
>
> Yeah, sorry about that. It took us a bit of time to get every detail
> sorted out, and a few renames/re-migration happened.
>
> > Ah, something comes to mind:
> >
> > The repository for the d-i-manual has been moved to another path on salsa,
> > it now resides as "installation-guide" (it's correct name):
> > https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/installation-guide
>
> Yeah, with the error message you quoted, checking projects associated
> with a given team might have helped you figure out the correct/new name

I just noted that the d-i base repo at
https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/d-i
still refers to the old name in its description:
("The manual no longer lives here, see the d-i manual repo instead for that")

Should be updated for completeness.
I would have done that, but I am lacking permission.

Holger

--
Sent from my Jolla phone
http://www.jolla.com/