Re: commit rights on salsa for d-i-manual

Hi Holger,

Holger Wansing schreef op zo 27-05-2018 om 07:20 [+0000]:
> Hi,
>
> Am Samstag, 26. Mai 2018 schrieb Frans Spiesschaert:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am the actual maintainer of the Dutch translation of the Debian
> > Installation Guide. I prepared translation updates for the chapters
> > boot-installer.po and using-d-i.po.
> > I have commit rights on salsa for d-i as frans-guest in order to
> > keep
> > the Dutch translation of the installer up to date.
> > Can I have commit rights on salsa for d-i-manual to?
>
> That has been done already 2 weeks ago, as far as I can see.

For d-i indeed, but I suppose not for d-i-manual.

> Did you try it? Or were there any problems?

I tried yesterday to push my updates for po/nl/boot-installer.po
and another time just a while ago, but I get the following failure:

GitLab: The project you were looking for could not be found.

and the repository exists.

--
Regards,
Frans Spiesschaert