debootstrap: [idea] force review before commit to master

Hi,

 While I had fixed some bug reports and added some bugs ;) in debootstrap,
 I want to reduce regressions by using Merge Request feature of GitLab.

 - Go "Repository Settings" page
   → set master branch as "Allowed to push" to "no one"
 - Then, all pushes are not allowed directly, it is treated as Merge
   Request and needs review by someone (anyway, probably you can do
   self review)

 Any comments? If there's no objection, I'll set it to debootstrap repo.

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.org/iijmio-mail.jp