Re: Debian Installer resources are locked

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, 28. Juni 2018 schrieb Lior Kaplan:
> HI Holger,
>
> See Yaron's question about the translation... Thanks.

I suspect, that Yaron asked, why Weblate service is currently
locked.
(His question is not quoted below :-) )

That's because I have to reconfigure the  project from Alioth
to Salsa. Or, strictly spoken I have opened a ticket for that
at hosted.weblate.org.
To avoid loosing translator's work, I have locked the project.
I assume this will be done within the next days.

Plesae be patient
Holger

--
Sent from my Jolla phone