Error trying to update powerpc64 Jessie machine.

Hi!

For the last couple of days, my PowerPC64 machine, running Debian Jessie, has been getting this error message when I try to do “apt update”:

> W: Failed to fetch http://security.debian.org/dists/jessie/updates/InRelease  Unable to find expected entry 'main/binary-powerpc/Packages' in Release file (Wrong sources.list entry or malformed file)
>
> E: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead.

My sources.list file looks like this:

> # deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux 8.4.0 _Jessie_ - Official powerpc CD Binary-1 20160402-16:11]/ jessie main
>
> deb http://debian.osuosl.org/debian/ jessie main non-free contrib
> deb-src http://debian.osuosl.org/debian/ jessie main non-free contrib
>
> deb http://security.debian.org/ jessie/updates main contrib non-free
> deb-src http://security.debian.org/ jessie/updates main contrib non-free
>
> # jessie-updates, previously known as 'volatile'
> deb http://debian.osuosl.org/debian/ jessie-updates main contrib non-free
> deb-src http://debian.osuosl.org/debian/ jessie-updates main contrib non-free
>
> deb http://debian.osuosl.org/debian jessie-backports main contrib non-free
>
> deb http://debian.osuosl.org/debian sid main contrib non-free

Does anybody know why?  It was working fine until a couple of days ago…

Thanks!
Rick