[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Scheduling 9.5

[Sorry, this got stuck in drafts]

On Mon, 2018-06-25 at 22:06 +0200, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> Adam D. Barratt <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk> (2018-06-25):
> > After some discussion on IRC, we've decided to go with the 14th and
> > look at making the press side more handleable for that date.
> So freezing on the 7st as customary?


> Not that I have big plans right now, except maybe working on the dini
> ftbfs within stretch (once the point release has happened), see
> #902226.

Hmmm. While I can appreciate the sentiment, not being able to update
dini until after a point release seems a little pointless tbh.



Reply to: