Re: [preseed] strings waiting to be made translatable

Hi,

Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de> (2018-06-24):
> I just found two strings in the templates.pot file for preseed, which
> seem to be added in a rush, but made non-translatable at that time:

Right, this matches my recollection of this feature's addition…

> We should make them translatable now, right?
> Now that Stretch is out since some days ... ;-)

That makes sense, yeah.

Thanks for noticing. This really should have been tracked in a more
serious manner than just a comment in the source files…

Cheers,