Re: processes/lock on dillon regarding static sync

Hi,

Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> From reading #debian-release a couple of hours ago, it looks like one of
> the hosts behind static hit ENOSPC lately, and we've had accumulating
> processes on dillon, trying to sync to static. AFAICT, the script used
> (static-update-component) sudoes to some other user (staticsync), and I
> don't seem able to kill those, meaning a lot of processes waiting on the
> lock. It seems to me DSA action is needed to clear things up but I'd be
> happy to learn about other ways we could have handled this ourselves.

Since the hanging processes were no longer there, I have triggered another
push-www, and it succeeded.
(The translation statistics are not completely correct, but the sync of
website mirrors has finished without error, so it seems the "static sync"
problem is fixed.)

Thanks
Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.1 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   9   " S T R E T C H " .