Re: d-i upload for 8.11 (was: Re: Scheduling final Jessie point release, 8.11)

Adam D. Barratt <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk> (2018-06-18):
> Yes, d-i and dini are the last things I'm expecting for the point
> release; everything else has been in place for at least a couple of
> dinstalls already.

Great.

> If the d-i upload could happen before the end of tomorrow, that should
> still give us plenty of time to get dini organised afterwards.

Almost dput debian-installer_20150422+deb8u5_source.changes but
remembered jessie needs binaries along. Will upload once I've made sure
I have a fresh jessie build schroot around.

Cheers,