Re: webpages sync for d-i.debian.org broken on dillon

Hi,

Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> wrote:
> I'm not sure. ISTR having seen mentioned on IRC that one of the hosts
> behind static hit ENOSPC. It might be that some jobs failed to detect
> that and are hanging forever since? (ps says started Jun 15.)
>
> Anyway, AFAICT, alioth shouldn't be on the push-to-static path.

Yes, I cannot find any reference to Alioth here.

BTW: the relevant scripts for that live in /usr/local/bin/ and are
not versionized AFAICS.
Should we pull them into our repo and create symlinks to them, as I did
with the others today?

> > What's the correct way to fix this?
> > Call DSA for this?
> > Or kill the processes and see what happens?
> > I personally feel somewhat uncomfortable doing such things ...
>
> Apparently we can only kill the master processes (which I just did),
> which then forks and sudoes to staticsync. I don't think child processes
> will notice or care, and they might hang around… I'll get in touch with
> debian-admin@ later today.

Perfect. Thanks

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.1 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   9   " S T R E T C H " .