Re: tasksel migration to Salsa

On Tue, May 22, 2018 at 10:15:14PM +0200, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com> (2018-05-22):
>> Hmmm - odd that it wasn't picked up when I migrated all the other
>> modules for d-i. Oh (checking) because it's not in the d-i directory.
>> I'm thinking we should probably fix that.
>>
>> KiBi, thoughts?
>
>The d-i/tasksel distinction never really made sense to me (maybe it was
>to grant people access differenty through both projects at some point of
>a distant past)? Anyway, I think it'd make sense to welcome it under the
>installer-team umbrella.

Done. It's now set up just the same as the other installer-team
repos. I've disabled the alioth repo with a hook, added a kgb webhook
etc.

Just updating the redirect for git.d.o now.

Hugh - thanks for noticing and mentioning this!

"I've only once written 'SQL is my bitch' in a comment. But that code
 is in use on a military site..." -- Simon Booth