Re: tasksel migration to Salsa

On Tue, May 22, 2018 at 01:46:13PM +0000, Hugh McMaster wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Could someone please migrate ‘tasksel’ to Salsa? It is still on Alioth.

Hmmm - odd that it wasn't picked up when I migrated all the other
modules for d-i. Oh (checking) because it's not in the d-i
directory. I'm thinking we should probably fix that.

KiBi, thoughts?

"Yes, of course duct tape works in a near-vacuum. Duct tape works
 anywhere. Duct tape is magic and should be worshipped."
   -― Andy Weir, "The Martian"