Re: [installation-guide] convert xml-based translation to po format

On Mon, May 14, 2018 at 08:59:42PM +0200, Holger Wansing wrote:
> Hi Miroslav,

Hi,

> The workflow for xml-based translation is based on the svn revision numbers,
> which are no longer available now, since the repository has been moved to git.
> Because of that, there is now a problem to get this workflow running again
> for git.

There is no problem for me, as I keep copy of the last translated
version of the files, so I can easily diff with trunk and translate
what was changed since the last time, not relying on the SVN numbers.

> Do you have any objections against the conversion to po format for Czech?
> For po format we have a possible way to get the workflow running again.

I am not too fond of having longer texts in PO format, but I guess you
can try to run the conversion script so we can see how much work it
would require to clean up after the conversion.

--
Miroslav Kure