Re: Salsa

On Fri, May 04, 2018 at 02:08:40PM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> On Fri, May 04, 2018 at 10:44:00AM +0200, Bastian Blank wrote:
> >Does that mean you export all the old cruft from
> >/trunk/{build,kernel,tools,utils} to this new git repo?
> So far, yes. As I said, "For now, I've not filtered
> any branches or anything". If people are sure that this is junk and
> can be dropped, that's easily done.

I would assume only manual, packages/po and scripts have any value to
be preserved.  Everything else was already exported into different a
gazillion different git repos.

For .mrconfig the history is pretty pointless.

Bastian

--
A Vulcan can no sooner be disloyal than he can exist without breathing.
		-- Kirk, "The Menagerie", stardate 3012.4