From: Dr. Tobias Quathamer <toddy@debian.org>
Date: Mon, Dec 25, 2017 at 11:37 PM
Subject: New translation home for iso-codes
To: iso-codes translators

Dear all,

I'm one of the upstream maintainers of the iso-codes project.

I'm writing to you because you've submitted one or more translations for
iso-codes through the platform "Translation Project" (TP) in the last
couple of years. Thank you very much for your efforts!

Just recently, the iso-codes project has been registered on the very
good web-based translation management system Weblate:

https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/iso-codes/

I just wanted to inform all of you that this new translation management
system is available for iso-codes, and that you might want to switch
over. Probably some of you already have an account on the weblate
platform for translations.

Again, thank you very much for your translation work so far!

Regards,
Tobias