Re: override: wget:web/standard

On Fri, Jan 19, 2018 at 03:46:34PM +0100, Luca Falavigna wrote:
>Dear -boot and -cd teams,
>
>could you please comment on the request of demoting wget priority from
>important to standard?

Hi Luca,

Re -cd, I don't expect that to cause any issues. The priority there
might make a difference in terms of where wget will appear on
installation media, but I doubt it. wget is already *way* up the
popcon list so will be near the beginning anyway.

However, for my own safety in the debian-cd *package*. I've just
upgraded from Recommends: to Depends: for wget.

You raise the blade, you make the change... You re-arrange me 'til I'm sane...