Re: Last chance for d-i changes in stretch

Hi,

And thanks for the ping on that topic.

Roger Shimizu <rogershimizu@gmail.com> (2017-05-29):
> Maybe it's too late for r0, but I'm still want to ask whether it's feasible
> to include the patch mentioned here:
>   https://bugs.debian.org/839894#30
>
> henrich provided the patch and he verified it worked well in his virtualbox
> environment.

I think we want to do this instead:
-/dev/[hsv]d[a-z0-9]|
+/dev/[hsv]d[a-z0-9][a-z0-9]*|

since the proposed patch would allow hd,sd,vd by making the
letter/number entirely optional, instead of mandatory once and
optionally present a few other times?

EIther way, this looks reasonable for r0, until we scratch this entirely
in buster and rely on simpler code for this.

KiBi.