Re: Last chance for d-i changes in stretch

[ Only keep d-boot@ ML ]

On Fri, 26 May 2017 19:04:13 +0200
Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> You might have noticed final preparations for d-i Stretch RC 4 are
> underways. A new debian-installer upload (or a binNMU) will need to
> happen before the first stretch release (aka. r0). If there's anything
> you want or would like to include in r0, now is the time to mention it.

Thanks for your continous work on d-i!

Maybe it's too late for r0, but I'm still want to ask whether it's feasible
to include the patch mentioned here:
  https://bugs.debian.org/839894#30

henrich provided the patch and he verified it worked well in his virtualbox
environment.
If it's really too late for r0, how about stretch p-u or r1? And how?

Thanks for your consideration!

Cheers,
--
Roger Shimizu, GMT +9 Tokyo