Re: [stretch RC2] untranslated accessibility entry in main-menu

Hi,

Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de> (2017-02-15):
> I just noticed an untranslated entry in the main-menu of the netinst RC2
> installer:
>
> 	Access software for a blind person using a braille display
>
> I tested German, Czech and French. The above string was always in English,
> although the above three languages are all fully translated.

This one comes from src:brltty, and I suppose it might be needed to add
it to some file under [1] if we want to keep an eye on this package.

 1. svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/d-i/trunk/scripts/l10n/l10n-stats/config/

This shouldn't be too much of an issue anyway, since that step should be
automatic and need no input, and only users going back to the menu would
see it?

(Adding debian-accessibility@ to cc for good measure.)

KiBi.